Why Connect (Chalk & Chuckles CCPPL017) 6yrs+
Help the picture tiles make friends with each other by finding out how they can connect. A reasoning game that tests and builds upon your ability to reason, categorise and identify relationships between objects.
Take turns to place different tiles together based on the relationship between the pictures on them. Put your thinking caps on and you have a reason to play!
- Taps into higher order thinking capacities, promoting logical thinking and categorical reasoning.
- Builds cognitive flexibility while promoting a deeper level of processing and engagement with the ideas.
- Requires visual processing
- Encourages communication skills.
Contents: 90 tiles, 4 stands, 1 cloth bag, 1 Score pad, Instructions
Age: 6 - 12 yrs
- Choose to begin play at the Easy Level with 60 tiles. The tiles are colour coded for two levels of play. Add the 30 blue tiles later for a more challenging level.
- Start with placing two related tiles on a flat surface and state your reasoning.
- Take turns and add one tile at a time based on the relationship between the picture objects. State your reasoning out aloud.
- Wait for the fun to unfold as players accept or reject your reasoning.
- Connections can be formed across and down in crossword fashion
- Make as many connections as possible
- Tally your scores and the highest scorer wins