Stepping Stones (Chalk &Chuckles) 4 yrs+
Roll the dice to see how many steps you have. Place the mat ahead of you, far enough to be able to jump to it. Jump & collect your pevious mat and take another step or stay put. Be the first to reach the finish line.
- Develops gross motor skills & promotes balance & coordination
- Develops motor planning
- Practice number recognition, counting skills or simple basic operations
- Promotes strategic thinking & decision-making
- Promotes cooperative play & team building
- Knowledge of animal life cycles
Contents: 30 MDF Bread Slices, 6 chef hat tokens, Instructions
Age: 4 yrs+
- Keep the top half of the sandwiches, which have shapes cut out from them face down.
- The bottom half of the sandwiches which have the raised shapes must be placed face up and be visible to all the players.
- Shuffle them around the table so no one knows which halves match. • There is no taking turns in this game; everyone plays together as fast as they can.
- Announce “Ready, get set go” and grab a top part of a sandwich. Do not turn it over but use your fingers to feel the shapes that have been punched out and create a depression. Pay attention to the number of depressions, their shapes and positions.
- Look for the bread slice that will match and correctly fit into this slice, completing a sandwich and grabbing a chef hat of the maximum value.
Continue playing to find more matching pieces to complete the sandwiches.
- On subsequent turns when you complete a sandwich, you also continue to pick up ‘Chef Hats’ of the highest value.