Snail Sprint (Haba 304026) 5yrs+
- 6 magnetic snails made of wood
- ingenious: the tin is part of the game board.
During the slippery snail race in Mrs. Meyer's vegetable garden, Sebastian Schneck, Gloria Glibber, and friends move forward at a snail's pace, but that doesn't prevent them from creeping over each other or slipping past one another. Lucky dice rolls and skillful moves will get your snails to the winner’s podium to receive the most points and win!
Contents: 6 snails, 2 dice, 12 race cards, 1 game board, 1 podium, 1 base of the tin, 6x magnetic foils, 1 set of instructions.
Age: 5 yrs+
Number of players: 2 to 4 persons
Dimensions: 22 x 22 cm
Material: Wood, Metal, Cardboard
Made in Germany
Short game instructions:
• Prepare the game according to the game instructions and place all the snails on the starting space.
• Shuffle all the race cards and deal one card per player. Look at your race card without showing the other players.
• Move a snail matching the symbol rolled to a matching space on the path.
• The game ends when all three podium places at the finish line are occupied. Compare the podium places with your own race card.
• Each snail on the podium scores points: 1st place = 3 points, 2nd place = 2 points, 3rd place = 1 point. The player with the most points at the end wins the snail race.