Do you know in which season flowers bloom? When do birds lay eggs? And when do you play with snow? Hurry and answer, before the season changes again! A season card is opened and players rush to be the 1st to pick up the right season prop and place it on the corresponding season board. If you are correct, you get to keep the card. The player with the maximum cards is the winner.
- Categorisation & thinking
- Season Identification
- Quick thinking & response
Season Wise (Chalk & Chuckles) 3 - 6yrs
Contents: 40 cards, 4 season boards, 4 felt season ornaments, Instructions
Age: 3 - 6 yrs
Place the 4 season boards and 4 season ornaments in the centre.
- Turn over a card from the cards pile.
- Figure out which season the picture on the card belongs to. Pick up the correct season ornament and place it on a matching season board.
- The first one to place the correct season ornament on the correct season board, wins the card.
- The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner