My Very First Games – Fire! Fire! (Haba 303807) 2yrs+
- game box becomes fire station
- exciting feature: hose is connected to play figure and game box
There’s a fire in Habatown! Fire fighters Max and Anton need your help to put out the fire. But before you can race to the rescue, you need to know which equipment is called for and memorize its position on the fire engine. Can you find the bucket, fire extinguisher and hose from memory to put out all types of fires?
Contents: 1 fire station (game box bottom), 1 play figure Fireman Max, 1 fire extinguisher, 1 bucket, 1 hose, 1 Fire engine, 8 semi-circular path tiles, 6 round equipment tiles, 1 set of instructions.
Age: 2 yrs+
Number of players: 2 to 4 persons
Dimensions: 22 x 22 cm
Material: Wood, Cardboard
Made in Germany
Short game instructions:
• Set up the game board and place Fireman Max on a path tile. Place equipment tiles face-down in the fire engine.
• The wall of the fire station behind the path tiles shows which equipment tiles need to be found in the fire engine.
• The correct tile = put out the fire: rotate the path tile and turn the equipment tile over again.
• The wrong tile: turn the equipment tile over again. Fire tile: Turn one extinguished path tile over again.
• Take turns to move Fireman Max. When all the fires have been put out, the players win together.