School is going to begin soon, and it is time to pack your backpack! Who has a good memory and can best remember where the books, scissors, and sandwiches are? The first player to arrange a backpack using six tiles wins.
My Backpack Memory Game (Haba 304527) 5yrs+
Contents: 30 backpack tiles, 1 backpack layout, 1 piece of candy, 1 set of instructions.
Short game instructions:
• Place the backpack layout in the center of the table, each player gets a starting tile with a yellow star.
• Shuffle the remaining backpack tiles and arrange them around the layout with the backpack side up. Take turns turning over two backpack tiles.
• If you reveal two identical school supplies, put one of the two tiles on your own backpack.
• If you reveal two different school supplies or if you already have the tile, turn them over again or give them away to other players.
• The first player to arrange a backpack using six tiles wins the red strawberry candy.
*** Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking risk.
Dimensions: 10.8 x 4.2 x 10.9 cm
Made in Germany
Material: card, wood