Long Legs (Chalk & Chuckles CCPPL026) 6yrs+
Grab your monster ruler and roll the number die. Add the number to your monster legs and move the slider up to grow his legs. The player with the longest legs (i.e. reaches 50) wins the game.
- Advances mathematical skills-counting, basic operations & math concepts.
- Develops thinking skills, strategy and problem-solving
- Facilitates flexibility & patience.
- Promotes processing speed and quick action.
Contents: 2 Wooden number dice, 4 Wooden Rulers with sliders, 24 cards, Instruction sheet
Age: 6 yrs+
Games 1 & 2: Leggy Long Legs or Teeny Weeny Miney Mo
- Decide at the start if you want to play a tall or a short game.
- Roll the number die.
- Add/subtract the number to your monster legs and move the slider up/down.
- Take turns to roll the die and add/subtract height to your monster.
- The monster with the longest/shortest legs wins.
Game 3: Leggy and Teeny’s wild card game
- Take turns to pull out a card and roll the dice.
- Use the card and the number rolled to solve the math puzzle.
- Be the first to solve the card and slide your slider to the correct answer and grab the card.