The McSquirrels loved storing stuff. But they soon ran out of space to store their things. Until they found a big, juicy cabbage! Can you find all the fun treasures that the McSquirrels are hiding in the soft, stuffed cabbage? Those little squirrels also love to play hide-and-seek. Look out for them too!!
Play hide-and-seek; close your eyes while another player hides a squirrel. Open your eyes to be the 1st to spot the missing squirrel. Or match pairs of textured cards using only your sense of touch.
- Tactile & Visual Memory
- Visual observation
- Colour recognition
- Imaginative Play and Creativity
- Communication skills
Little Cabbage (Chalk & Chuckles CCPPL038) 3yrs+
Contents: 5 Squirrel finger puppets, 16 Texture tokens, 16 Acorn counters, 1 Cabbage plush pouch, Instructions
Age: 3 yrs+
Game 1: Colourful Hide and Seek
- Get to know all the members in the McSquirrel family.
- Close your eyes while an adult hides one or more McSquirrels in the cabbage leaves.
- Open your eyes, look closely, and spot which McSquirrel is missing.
Game 2: Touchy Feely
- Put your hand inside the cabbage.
- Touch the textured tokens and discover the different hidden materials.
- Find the different tokens and match up pairs.