Laughing Kookaburra (Chalk & Chuckles CCPPL034) 6yrs+
Exercise your memory muscles with Kookaburra’s hysterical laughter and maniacal cackling in 2 creative gameplays! Focus, Observe, Laugh to remember and remember to laugh!
Players take turns to draw Kookaburra Eggspression cards & remember an increasing series of Eggspressions by pointing to the Eggspressions on the board. If you draw an “Interference card”, perform the activity in all its seriousness before pointing to the correct sequence of Eggspressions. Get caught pointing out the incorrect sequence, you must collect the cards - the first player to run out of cards wins. Keen observation, memory and focus are a must!
- Develops attention and focus.
- Hones visual observation and advances visual-spatial & visual sequential memory.
- Boosts active working memory, which is a skill needed for tasks like following multi-step directions or solving a math problem in your head. Those who can hold many items in their mind may be well equipped to consider different angles of a complex problem simultaneously.
- Advances auditory sequential memory.
Contents: 48 Double-sided cards, 55 cards with 80 Interference prompts, 1 Kookaburra Eggspression board, Instructions
Age: 6 yrs+
Game 1: Eggspressions
- Take turns to draw Kookaburra Eggspression cards
- Remember an increasing series of Eggspressions by pointing to the Eggspressions on the board.
- If you draw an “Interference card”, perform the activity in all its seriousness before pointing to the correct sequence of Eggspressions.
- If you forget the sequence of Eggspressions, get ready for a ‘Kookaburra Prove it’. If you lose, collect all the cards.
- Be the 1st to get rid of your cards.
Game 2: Laugh out loud Take turns to draw cards.
- Remember an increasing series of laughter words ‘Haw’ ‘Heehaw’ ‘Ho ho’ ‘gi-gi’Sounds easy?
- Wait until you’re rolling with multiple laughter words and all the ‘Interference’!