Frido’s Treasure Trove (Haba 304165) 5yrs+
- small box, big content
- fun for the whole family
Frido the Raccoon returns from a successful treasure hunt, but he has hidden his treasures so well that he is now unable to locate them. Are the players able to help him? This game is a test of memory, because the more treasures the players find, the more gems they receive as a finder’s reward. The first player to amass 13 gems wins.
Contents: 1 Frido Raccoon figure, 16 treasure cards, 1 finder’s reward card, 50 gems (= finder’s rewards), 1 dice, 1 set of instructions.
Age: 5 yrs+
Number of players: 2 to 4 persons
Dimensions: 17.8 x 11 cm
Material: Plastic, Beech, Cardboard
Made in Germany
Short game instructions:
• Place the treasure cards face down in a circle. Frido, the gems and the finder’s reward card are also placed in the circle.
• Roll the dice and draw Frido the corresponding number of treasure cards in a clockwise direction. Turn over the card next to Frido.
• Turn over any other card you like. If they show the same symbol, take the corresponding finder’s reward (1 gem) or turn over additional cards.
• Turn over a maximum of three additional cards per treasure hunt and get a maximum of 6 gems. If you turn over incorrect cards, you get nothing.
• The game ends immediately when a player has collected his 13th gem, making them the winner.