Conex (Haba 303610) 8yrs+
- a game with corners and edges
- small box, great game
The players look for the best places to place their cards with the most valuable CONEX corners. Note: A change of perspective might be needed! They play any action stars you have earned. But only the player who manages to keep plan ahead will become the CONEX master.
Contents: 52 cards (including action cards), 1 starting player card, 1 point tableau, 4 player markers, 2 action stars (2x star, lightning star), 1 symbol die, 1 set of instructions.
Age: 8 yrs+
Number of players: 2 to 4 persons
Dimensions: 15 x 15 cm
Material: Cardboard, Wood
Made in Germany
Short game instructions:
• Take a game marker and place on the starting space of the point tray.
• Deal 5 cards to each player from the draw pile.
• Lay down a hand card (colored CONEX corner on a face of the same color of a card or of the pointtray) or draw two more cards from the draw pile.
• Move the corresponding number of points from the laid down CONEX corner on the point tray. Then
comply with action cards(plus 2 card, card with die) or play action stars.
• The game ends when the final space on the point tray is reached or surpassed or you can no longer lay down a card.
• The player who has the most points wins the game.