Claim and Save builds on the idea that people around the world are trying to save endangered species by conserving natural resources and by creating reserves. Preserving forests and planting is a first step towards reforestation. Claim your squares with grass hedges and make your contribution towards the environment by creating reserves for these endangered animals.
Players add grass hedges in the grid and claim square reserves by completing the fourth side of the square. On claiming a square reserve, mark it with an endangered animal token from the bag.
- Develops visual spatial thinking
- Promotes strategy
- Builds environmental awareness and knowledge of endangered species
Claim & Save (Chalk & Chuckles) 6yrs+
Contents: 1 MDF grid, 144 grass hedges, 64 animal tokens, 1 cloth bag, 1 score pad, 1 pencil, Instructions
Age: 6 yrs+
- Add grass hedges along the horizontal or vertical grooves in the grid.
- Claim square reserves by completing the fourth side of the square.
- Mark it with an endangered animal token from the bag.
- The more ‘threatened’ the species, the higher will be your points.
- Double your points with claiming squares on the second level. Score 244 points!