Gloom and doom have covered the hippy happy Town of Charms, with the Mean Mouse on the loose!
Race to Charm by taking turns to roll the dice and move around town. Collect charms by helping, giving goodies, making something kind, being thoughtful or cheering up someone with your words. And be a KIND winner by collecting 5 charms first.
Be creative, find your own care style and have KIND-A-FUNTASTIC adventures!
- Relationship skills-Cognitive & emotional empathy
- Social Awareness-Caring & compassionate community
- Cooperative play
- Expressive Language
Caring Cats (Chalk & Chuckles CCPPL048) 6yrs+
Contents: 1 Board in a box, 4 Cat Movers, 1 Mean Mouse Mover, 20 Caring Cats Tokens, 20 Heart Charms, 30 Cards, 1 Wooden die, Instructions
Age: 6 yrs +
Game 1: Race to Charm
- Take turns to roll the dice to move around the town.
- Whether at a school, park, zoo or street, leave a trail of smiles as you walk the mile by playing any 1 of the 5 Caring Cats. Each Caring Cat has a unique CARE STYLE.
- Collect charms by helping, giving goodies, making something kind, being thoughtful or cheering up someone with your words.
- Be careful of rolling the Mean Mouse or being bugged out on the Mean Hill.
- Be a KIND winner by collecting 5 charms first.
Game 2: Charm Together
- A cooperative game, where all players spread joy in the Town of Charms.
- Collect 5 charms before the Mean Mouse reaches and destroys the School of Pawsitivity.
Benefits: suitable for Circle times, PSHE and other character development programs. A great cooperative game to teach empathy and compassion for 2 to 4 players