See how fast you are. Roll the die to know which numbered fish the Shark must try to catch. All fish have to watch out. Only the rolled number fish may swim to safety! Dont be too cautious or you may lose. The first to collect 5 tokens is the winner.
- Builds attention and focus
- Develops Executive Function skills
- Promotes quick thinking and action
Beware of Shark (Chalk & Chuckles CCPPL029) 4yrs+
Contents: 90 tiles, 4 stands, 1 cloth bag, 1 Score pad, Instructions
Age: 6 - 12 yrs
- Choose to begin play at the Easy Level with 60 tiles. The tiles are colour coded for two levels of play. Add the 30 blue tiles later for a more challenging level.
- Start with placing two related tiles on a flat surface and state your reasoning.
- Take turns and add one tile at a time based on the relationship between the picture objects. State your reasoning out aloud.
- Wait for the fun to unfold as players accept or reject your reasoning.
- Connections can be formed across and down in crossword fashion
- Make as many connections as possible
- Tally your scores and the highest scorer wins